Terms And Conditions
This page contains the Terms & Conditions on which we, BedsHeaven , sell any of the products listed on our website. These Terms & Conditions apply only if you are a consumer. Trade customers are subject to our trade Terms & Conditions which can be accessed by calling us.
You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Please understand that if you refuse to accept these Terms & Conditions, you will not be able to order any products from our site.
- These Terms & Conditions apply to all orders placed online . By placing an order with BedsHeaven you are accepting to abide by these conditions. Please read them carefully and contact our customer service team if you have any questions.
- If you do not wish to comply with these Terms & Conditions, you should not place an order and enter into a contract with BedsHeaven .
- Please note that these Terms & Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Orders and Contracts
- By placing an order through our site, you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
- All orders are subject to acceptance. All details supplied to BedsHeaven must be true and accurate. If we accept the order, we enter into a contract with you.
- If there are any problems with your order we aim to contact you as soon as possible.
- All images displayed are indications of the product; some items may have small variations in ticking and color, usually as a result of different screen resolutions.
- If you have difficulty placing an order, please contact our sales team who will assist you.
- In the event that any product is displayed with an inaccurate price we have the right to withdraw and cancel the order prior to a contract being made
- If there are any errors in the product information displayed on our website, they will be rectified as soon as possible.
Price and Payment
- Prices displayed on our website are the prices you see displayed is the price you pay. The shipping charges, if such exist, will be notified accordingly
- We do not offer any VAT returns or VAT refunds.
- The total price payable for all items ordered and the delivery charge (if any) will be debited from the bank account provided by you when you place the order. If we don’t accept the order , we will refund you the total amount you paid.
- We can only accept payments from UK-registered bank accounts.
- We accept most major credit/debit cards (Visa (including Visa Electron and Visa Debit), MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, JCB, MasterPass and Amex) and payments made through PayPal.
- When you are paying by card, all billing information given must match that held by the bank that has issued this card. Failure to supply the correct information may lead to a delay or cancellation of your order. Your order will be processed once the payment has been authorised and we have accepted the order .
- All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Any goods that we are unable to supply will be refunded in full or the money can be used for an alternative product on our website.
- Delivery days and time – We offer delivery (Monday – Sunday) delivery on all orders. Saturday and Sunday deliveries are available but totally depend on the couriers. We do not dispatch on Bank Holidays and we don’t dispatch on weekends.
- All standard deliveries may take place anytime of the day, with a one-man service, to the first accessible front door on the ground floor of the property. The delivery is to this door of the property, unless otherwise confirmed by BedsHeaven in writing. The driver does not have to take items up steps to get to this door and does not have to take any items into your property. Taking items into the property by the driver is not covered by the courier insurance. If the driver assists you with that, it is solely at their discretion and at your own risk.
Please note that we at BedsHeaven have no control of when the couriers will arrive.
- If you have any special delivery requirements, please inform us prior to placing your order so that we can advise if we will be able to meet them.
- With larger items, the driver may require some assistance to offload the items.
- Please note that the driver may call before turning up for delivery but this cannot be guaranteed.
- Please check your products (including the packaging and all parts) carefully upon delivery. If a product is damaged or incorrect, please refuse it, sign for it on the delivery sheet as ‘damaged’ or ‘wrong item sent, and send it back with the driver. Inform our customer service team within 24 hours of the delivery attempt. If you don’t refuse the product and don’t sign for it as ‘damaged’ or ‘wrong item sent, we are not responsible for any subsequent requests or claims.
- If any boxes are missing from the delivery then please record with the courier how many are missing, accept the boxes that are present, and then contact us via email or phone within 24 hours stating which ones are missing. Once we have confirmed which items are missing we will arrange to have them sent to you as soon as possible.
- If there are parts or pieces missing in the boxes you have accepted then give us a call or email us within 7 days and we will send the parts to you with no extra charge. When you contact us, state to us the part numbers of the exact pieces missing (you will find these part numbers in the assembly manual sent with the product) so we can deliver the parts that you want very quickly. If you notify us outside of the 7 days, charges will apply for the replacement of missing parts.
- If replacing a part will not suffice and you find your goods to be faulty, damaged or incorrect then please refuse the items, sign for them as ‘damaged’ or ‘wrong item sent’ with the driver and contact Customer Services within 24 hours. If you have already accepted the boxes and find parts to be missing or damaged then you will need to contact us via email with accompanying photos showcasing how the parts are damaged.
- If you have any special delivery date and time requirements, please inform us prior to placing your order so that we can advise if we will be able to meet them.
- BedsHeaven are not responsible for any loss of earnings etc. on the occasions when you were waiting for your order but we will always do our best to get your goods to you as soon as possible.
- BedsHeaven advise that existing bed frames are not dismantled or disposed of until all deliveries have been checked and all parts are present to be able to build the bed frame.
- Delivery destinations – We deliver throughout the UK, We do not deliver to any other areas.
- Please ensure that your property is directly accessible to a delivery vehicle that is approximately the size of a 7.5-tonne vehicle. If you require a smaller vehicle for delivery, we can arrange it but you must let us know as soon as you place your order.
- If there is no direct access for the delivery drivers, or the access is restricted for parking, the delivery may not be made and you wouldn’t be refunded the delivery charges (if such were paid) and may be charged a return fee.
- BedsHeaven are not responsible for any losses arising from incomplete or damaged deliveries, or for any losses or damages caused by the courier companies and their drivers.
- Orders may be split and delivered on different days or times due to the nature of the products and their stock.
- If you make use of a courier’s Joiner/Handyman to assemble your items, BedsHeaven does not take responsibility for them. It is their responsibility and your own for how your items are handled after the delivery is accepted.
Failed Delivery Attempts
- Please do not dispose of your existing items which you wish to replace with our products and keep them in fit-for-purpose condition. You can dispose of them once you have received, checked and assembled your new product(s) and you are fully satisfied with them.
- There are rare occasions when we may not be able to make the delivery on the advised date.
- Although at BedsHeaven we always strive to deliver within the advised dates and times, we do occasionally come up against problems that can make this impossible. In the event that we are unable to make the delivery on the advised date, we will contact you as soon as possible to inform you and make alternative arrangements. Please be aware that when we use third-party courier companies we are not always able to control the delivery process and have to rely on the information that we are given by them. Please be patient and we will do our best to assist you.
- If you have supplied incorrect delivery details, we will do our best to get your items to you as soon as possible (once we have the correct information). This may cause delays to the delivery and incur additional charges.
- You don’t have to accept the delivery in person. Anybody can take the delivery on your behalf as long as they accept liability for checking that there are no missing, wrong of damaged items sent and for accepting the delivery.
- If no one can take the delivery on your behalf on the advised date, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can make further arrangements. It may be possible that the courier company leave the item(s) at a safe location in your premises (a garage, a shed, etc.) or with one of your neighbors. Please note that if you do choose to leave a delivery at a ‘safe location’ or with one of your neighbors then you do so at your own risk and Meet Your Furniture cannot assume responsibility in the event of missing boxes or damaged pieces.
- If you miss the delivery, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can arrange another delivery date for you. If we have specifically agreed with you the delivery date, on which you miss the delivery, there may be a charge for us to redeliver.
Please note that we are not responsible for any losses arising from late or failed deliveries.
- Once delivery has been made it is the customer’s responsibility to take reasonable care of the items.
- All suspected manufacturing faults should be reported to us in writing within 30 days from the date of delivery. If the product is covered by our Manufacturer’s Guarantee, we will arrange to send you a replacement of the damaged part(s) or at our sole discretion a full replacement may be sent. The option to receive a refund for the price of the faulty product may be applicable, dependent on our Manufacturer’s Guarantee.
- In regards to replacing spare parts, the customer is responsible for disposing of any faulty parts (unless otherwise stated).
Returns, Refunds and Cancellations
Again the reporting period of any defects is 24 hours from the time of delivery. You must ensure that the products are undamaged. If these time frames are not kept, we are not responsible for any return requests. If wishing to return a rolled (vacuum packed) mattress, please contact us before doing this as there are specific requirements for the packaging. If these requirements are not followed, a refund will not be authorised.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that the product (including all boxes with parts, if applicable) will fit all stairs, passages, doors, etc. until it reaches the room where you will keep it. Also make sure there will be enough space for the (assembled) product to fit in that room. Check this Measuring Guide and the dimensions on the product pages for more information. If the product doesn’t fit, we are not responsible for any return requests and claims.
- You are responsible for returning the products to us. To return the products first get in contact with us to clarify any details. After which you can either use your own courier or we can arrange for a courier to collect the products from you and return them to us at your cost.
- Prior to returning any goods you must inform the customer service team in writing within 15 days from the date of delivery.
- For our return address please call us prior to arranging the return of the products. We will then provide the most appropriate address.
- If you use your own courier, please provide us with return tracking details and ensure that a document is sent together with the product with the order number, your name and address, product name and signature. Our warehouse is open for returns Monday – Friday 8 am – 4 pm (excluding Bank Holidays) and the driver must call us 2 hours prior to arrival.
- Please note that no deliveries into Meet Your Furniture can be accepted at any other time. BedsHeaven is not responsible for failed deliveries made outside of this time or losses/damages made by your courier. It is your responsibility that the products are returned to us in undamaged condition; if they are not in such a condition, we will not accept the return.
- Once we have received the goods we will inform you and arrange a refund or an exchange (depending on the agreements we have made with you). In case of an exchange for another product, the price difference between the initial and the new product (if any) has to be paid by you before we arrange the exchange with the courier (if the new product you require is more expensive than the initial one) or refunded by us to you (if the new product is cheaper than the initial product).
- Please note that the exchanged product will adhere to the price it was at the time of purchase, while the product it’s being exchanged for will adhere to the price it is at the time of the exchange.
- If you are unable to arrange your own carriage of the product you wish to return we may be able to arrange it on your behalf with one of our couriers. You are welcome to contact us to see how we may be able to help and assist you. Collections from customers are available Monday – Friday and are an all-day service 8 am – 6 pm. The drivers are not guaranteed to call before collection and we cannot provide a narrower time window. The charge for collection will vary depending on your location and the size of the item. Please ask a member of our customer service team for the associated costs. BedsHeaven are not responsible for failed or delayed collections.
- If you require us to arrange the collection of product(s) to be returned with our courier, we will take the payment for the collection first and then we will refund you for the price of the product(s) (these costs will all be agreed before deciding if you want to return your goods).
- The item(s) to be returned should be in their packaging and ready to be collected from first accessible front door on the ground floor of the property, as the delivery services will not collect from any other floor.
- Refunds – A refund will be issued only after the product is received in our warehouse undamaged. Please note that it can take 14 working days for your refund to be processed, depending on when it returns to Meet Your Furniture. If the return or cancellation request has not resulted from one of our courier’s mistake regarding the order, the original shipping charges paid as part of the order (if any) are not refundable.
- Cancellations – You can cancel your order free of charge if you request the cancellation in writing within 24 hours of the purchase. Orders cancelled after BedsHeaven afterwards will incur a 30% restocking fee with no exceptions.